Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Feeling Better

On Monday August 29th I started a new program. I started taking supplements I am taking:

AM
Omega Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin, Grape Seed, Vitamin C, Glucosamine,

Lunch
Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A

PM
Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, Flaxseed Oil,

The first week my stomach felt a little upset. In 8 days it was like no big deal I mean its still hard swallowing a hand full three times a day but you get used to it. I just started week three two days ago and I haven't taken a pain pill for three days. Yea my fingers hurt a little but no deep shoulder burning pain that starts any where from 1pm to 3pm every day. I do have to say the last three days I have had very little stiffness in the morning and getting up has been easier. Now I still had a few nights of flu like systems but I can deal with that.  Let's see whats happens next............

I hope your feeling better and remember, you define yourself don't let RA define you........................  

No comments:

Post a Comment