Sunday, September 18, 2011

One week of very little pain to none

Well I had the best week in four years!!!!

I have had one full week as of today that I have not taken one pain pill, not even an Advil. Amazing to think that for the first time in what feels like forever I can do anything I want. As I said before everyday by 4pm I have popped a pain pill. My shoulders would burn or my hands would sting and ache. I'm praying that this is my future and I can return to a normal life. I will say that I still have some joints in my fingers that have some pain but either I have learned to use them differently or maybe I'm just accustom to it.  I don't know what the future brings but I do have Faith and with my family's support I will be ok.

 I would love to play in a softball league again. I would love my kids to see me play on the field and support all those stories I told them about my greatest plays. I'm not the best baseball player but I can hold my own. I'm going to take my family to the batting cages next weekend if I have another week like this one, I'll let you know what happens.....................

I hope your feeling better and remember, you define yourself don't let RA define you........................  

No comments:

Post a Comment